Prayer Request

Bishop John Michael received a request from Most Rev. Francis Kalabat of St. Thomas Chaldean Diocese for Marian prayers for the Middle East. The Rosary and the prayer below is requested to be prayed from January 25th to February 2nd. Please, prayerfully reflect on how best to share with your parishes.

“Mother of God, Virgin Mary, be for us a safeguard from all illnesses and hardships. Through the great love you have for Christ, ask and beseech Him to be merciful to us, to give healing to our ailments, to console the downtrodden, to reunite those who are scattered and to forgive us. Amen.”

Bishop John Michael appreciates your time in handling this. Peace is much needed in our world!

With prayers,

Ann Fosnaught
Secretary
Romanian Catholic Diocese of Canton/Eparchy of St. George
1121 44th St NE
Canton, OH  44714
330-493-9355
330-493-9963 fax

Comments

24 Responses to “Prayer Request”

1. Dumisa mahlambi on January 18th, 2016 12:25 pm

In 2000 i lost everthing and pray in jesus name to have the blessing restored amen

2. Arax on February 7th, 2016 9:49 am

I am asking you all to pray for my husband Ara as he is in great trouble. He is currently being accused for some crime that he didn’t do, he is really innocent. So please pray that he wil be justified or at least get little time of jail. We have a new born baby. Plese do not ignore my cry of help. Thanks a lot, God bless you all I am left alone with my baby in arms and have no one ton help, so your prayers for my husband will be a great mercy for him and me.

3. Michael on March 17th, 2016 5:03 am

“Please Pray for Dina Loi Guzman Perez and Michael Perez for Marriage Restoration in Orlando, Florida.”

For Dina’s heart to soften for her Marriage and be filled with compassion for her husband that she will come home to restore her Marriage with their one year old daughter Sofia to be a family again. According to the Will, Grace, and Mercy of God our Father and our Lord Yeshua Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit Amen.

Romans 9:18
    This Prayer Request has been sent accross the country, US, England, Australia, Italy, France. Please continue to pray for my Wife and Family.

4. giselle lopes jorge on July 24th, 2016 11:59 pm

id like to ask for a prayer to jesus rebuild my friendship with my friend bruna cristina rodrigues, we commit a sin and now she and the pastors want me out of the church,everyone in the church wont talk to me anymore and the worse is seeing her to reject me for our sin,i cant take this jesus,she wont talk to me cause the pastors and people wont allow her please ask god to break that cause god is in charge and not people also for her not be ashamed of me and the sin we comitted anymore. shes my only family and turned back on me for a mistake we both committed, please ask the lord jesus to get inside her heart to forgive me and be filled with love for me again and be my family again,i even just lost my job which will make it difficult for me to go to the church as much as i am working around here, nothing worse can happen to me, all i do is cry,shes even changed her number, i feel lost when i cant talk to her,why she has to punish me like this oh lord. shes very important to me and im suffering everyday crying missing her and we used to be like sisters, it is so hard i feel like i want to die right now, my lifes over. on top of that people persecute me at work and did still do black magic against me and black magic against brunas life,her own auntie does that.please help, she needs to come back and talk to me.She even said i should talk to God why she cant forgive me and not to her ;(. Also id like to ask you all to pray for her to come into her senses in the sexual area, she needs protection in this area so badly, im worried about her. she just goes out with any boy.she keepseven inside the church looking for attention from boys,even men in relationships,and the single ones she gets their focus out of the word of god when theyr preaching in the church and thats wrong cause she needs to focus on getting attention from god and not men. shes an atttention seeker. ask the lord to keep her more than anything please.its too hard worrying about someone who wont let u help them anymore ;( i do not want her to make the same mistakes in relationships again cause thats the reason they dont allow her to play in the church anymore. and she wants to go back at playing in the church. and i also pray to god she will cause thats her life and the reason why she cant forgive me i suppose.please do not pray if not going to ask god to rebuild my friendship,cause that friendship its my hearts desire. really. Please pray for people in the church not be in the way between me and bruna,i cant talk to her cause theres always someone aroubd like a bodyguard as if i would do something bad to her theyre just stupid…and haters..pray als to god to end this relationship she has with this boy cause hes getting her out of the church and hes responsible for her not forgive me please. he doesnt want anything to do with god.and last week she asked the ´pr if she could be my friend again the pastor said no but only because she is friends with bruna for years and they barely know me in the church and th pastor is worried about the churchs image not about me. i feel like crap. someone help praying for her forgiveness and friendship with me please im desperate thanks giselle

5. Anonymous on July 27th, 2016 4:01 pm

That me and my boyfriend get back together and that he finds it in his heart to forgive me and that I learn to correct my faults.

6. Annette on August 20th, 2016 4:40 pm

Pray for my marriage and family A.F will make the right decision if we should go to indy. Pray for A.F will not be depressed and find people and things to help her out. Pray for Liz and Scott marriage and Aiden and Ella. Pray for Tom and Alysha engagement,new home,van and girls.Pray for Mary and Nate marriage and new home,cars,jobs and being pregnant. Pray for Ryan

7. Mary Prabha on September 14th, 2016 12:12 am

Please pray that me (Mary) and my husband Jobin are blessed with good health and healing. Pray that every infirmity in our bodies be healed and that this bad curse on our life be broken and that we are able to see peace of mind and happiness in our lives in Jesus’ name, Amen!

8. Stephen D on October 18th, 2016 2:51 am

I need prayer and deliverance by God against Satans kingdom of snake demons, familiar spirits, snack food demon, and any other that is my life. I want to be set permanently free. I want to be fully put into Gods hands and have a Christ-Like Mind. I want to follow what Jesus my intercessor to God has for me to do in my lifetime.

9. Jyothi Nirmala on November 10th, 2016 2:04 am

Dear In Christ Jesus/Mother mary
    Please do pray for my relationship with Mr.Ruban James, We both like each other but because of people in b/w me and Ruban Jame have created many misunderstanding. Where with this confusion Ruban as stated that i dont like you jyothi. I dont know why, But i came to know because of some people he is very much misunderstanding me and my family. But really Ruabn James is very good at heart, i know this.I tried to clear his confusion but right now we both dont talk with each other even we see. I want Ruban James only to talk with me, and revile his love to me and propose me I love you Jyothi. Even Ruban’s mom should agree for our marriage.Please do pray for this reason. I have got many insults due to this relationship but i trust Jesus because he put my head on top by making this marriage a successful one Ruban James weds Jyothi Nirmala.I bind this request in the blood of Jesus Christ Amen.

10. gery on November 13th, 2016 2:04 am

Please pray with me to crushed all my poverty and debt curse or this never ending situation, all my unexplained demon whispering, strange accident or disaster happening to me, From there’s a hope suddenly no hope at all .I believe prayers can create real change in my life.Amen

11. Jani on November 20th, 2016 5:24 pm

I have prayed for the restoration of our marriage (Laura and Jani) for many years. These years have been hard, but once again I am asking for prayers that we would be reunited and filled with love towards God and each other. Thank you very much and may Lord Jesus Christ bless you all.

12. julian fernandes on December 4th, 2016 8:31 am

healing, protection healing and blessing of Son Alroyd (Married without parents consent and convert Islam) resulting mother died out of shock), since 9 years, wife Shaista, 3 gal kids, Aamena, Mahinoor Zara, Zarka all residing with her parents (who took undue advantage and tricked into him accepting Islam while me father Julian away out of country on job contract) and their desperate rash brother Rizwan married 5 times all spouses left along with 12 years daughter Fatima and an 8 yrs daughter Zarka of 2nd marriage no in their care father not bothered at all ) and rash arrogant mother Zubeda – all threatening us now not even providing him with food and harassing him endlessly and on the verge of evicting him with dire consequences.
    Eldest daughter Aamena not able to concentrate on her school studies due to horrifying disturbance resulting her scoring low grades recently, please pray for peace. Also that 2nd Daughter Zara obtains primary school admission successfully in a catholic school.
    Alroyd being compelled to run the entire household without any financial support from others – turning him pauper. All suspected black magic, cast on him be totally dispelled from him and myself and are safe and protected. Strangely being jobless since six months that he is blessed with a secured well paid job, healed and protected esp from all imams, maulvis and religious fanatics and all are filled with the Holy Spirit power in Christ Jesus come to the Jesus Christ without any dangers. That all live honestly in fear of God and accept Jesus Christ as their true Savior who suffered and died for them.

13. V L Patrick on May 19th, 2017 11:38 pm

For peace and religious unity in the world. To enlighten and guide all the leaders of our world, nation and community. For the Pope and all Catholics. For our family and near and dear ones. For our spiritual and temporal wants. For good health and long life. That we may go to Heaven when we die. For success in work and studies. For a happy married life for my daughter and for the good health of her son and parents. For the souls of our dear departed. Thanksgiving for favours received.

14. ludovic on May 24th, 2017 6:21 am

sorry to ask you again
    THANKS FOR YOUR HELP
    please pray jesus for me to be luckier in life and to give me more success
    also pray god for my friends named oksana nastia and ioulia in kiev
    nastia is sick and poor and her mother oksana is a widow
    sometimes she is very tense and agressive
    may God free her from all evil

and also jesus help nastia To remain in good health and be a good christian young woman and succeed in her studies
    also ioulia christian grand-mother,poor
    this family needs prayers and help from God
    also nastia must undergo surgery for teeth,please ask god to make sure she will be ok and does not suffer

ludovic sarraz-bournet , france

15. V L Patrick on June 25th, 2017 12:03 am

For peace and religious unity in the world. To enlighten and guide all the leaders of our world, nation and community. For the Pope and all Catholics. For our family and near and dear ones. For our spiritual and temporal wants. For good health and long life. That we may go to Heaven when we die. For success in work and studies. For a happy married life for my daughter and for the good health of her son and parents. Thanksgiving for favours received.

16. V L Patrick on July 17th, 2017 5:43 pm

For peace and religious unity. For the Pope and all Catholics. For our family and near and dear ones. For our spiritual and temporal wants. For good health and long life. That we may go to Heaven when we die. For success in work and studies. For a happy married life for my daughter and for the good health of her son and parents. For the souls of our dear departed. Thanksgiving for favours received.

17. Gladys De Santiago on August 1st, 2017 8:27 pm

Prayer Request
    For the conversion and spiritual/ mental healing of Jarad Saron, may Our Lord prepare and open his heart to love again. May he see what an amazing person he is, may he be filled with blessings, may he trust again, love again, believe in life again, and be open to God’s will in his life. He is an amazing, loving person but has been hurt too many times and he has given up and is unable to open himself to the idea of having someone in his life. May Our Lord bless me and Jarad if that is his will that we may become one someday.
    Thank you for your prayers and may God Bless you for your generosity.

18. Garada on August 6th, 2017 5:22 pm

Please pray that I will get out of this deep financial debt I am in. Also my father will get justice for his inheritance that was stolen by his brother and niece. Amen

19. Alfred on August 23rd, 2017 3:06 pm

Prayer Request:

Please pray for Eric McDonald-Please pray for his conversion and for the salvation of his soul.Pray that Christ The King will have mercy upon him and save him.

“May Jesus in his compassion guide Eric McDonald to the pathways of salvation.May Jesus in his love bless and protect the soul of Eric McDonald.May Jesus the Divine healer, heal Eric in spirit, soul, and body. May Jesus The Divine Redeemer redeem Eric from this world and the devil.May Christ The Savior Save Eric and bring to His holy Kingdom in the name of Jesus Christ Amen!!!”

It was at Fatima that Mary urged us all to pray for the conversion of souls…

20. Christina on September 5th, 2017 2:37 pm

Please pray that I be healed and delivered of evil spirits. I haven’t had my period since November 2016. I hear a voice in my head that tells me that it’s an evil spirit who wants me to do something so I don’t go to heaven. I have rebuked it but it won’t go away until I do something bad. I can’t cry, laugh, feel hunger, feel full.

21. Bernandaz on September 16th, 2017 10:34 am

Brother greetings in the name of Jesus.

My name is BERNANDAZ. I m 35 years old. My marriage is getting delayed. Pray for me especially for God grace and blessings. Pray to God to wash out my sins. I m awaiting for your reply

22. Sara leila on September 23rd, 2017 12:51 am

Hi,

I pray always, but I hear and see dangerous and scary things, and it really disturbs me, I cant sleep because of them, cant close my eyes while praying,
    even working eating and normal life is difficult,
    plz pray I become free from them, I need God’s Peace very much, but cant do alone, help me.
    plz pray God protects me from all bad happenings, and evil eyes.

and plz pray for my mom Aamane(Aamaneh) plz pray God protects her from all bad things, from death, from disease, from evil eyes.
    plz pray God makes her healthy completely healthy and keeps her alive and healthy, she has a problem for washing a lot,
    even a normal bath takes 9 hours, other simple works is difficult for her too, its really scares me, plz pray for her healing. .
    plz pray God protects my mom from all bad happenings.

plz pray and break every single satanic power in my life and in my mother life.
    and pray for all us 7 people. break black magics from us. and protects us.

plz pray I get my miracles (for years I’ve been waiting for my miracles), then I can marry (maybe nashan). tired of lonely life, please pray God almighty gives me miracles and makes me happy soon too.

and pray God Guides me in my life, and I can hear his voice, and recognize His voice completely.

also I need finance miracle to buy a nice home for myself and a nice one for my parents, my mom has a lot problems here so needs a nice home.

plz pray God accepts All My Prayers, Gives my miracles to me so I can live completely Happy.
    I need God, His Mercy, His Miracles, His Presence and His Blessings SOON.

Your sis,
    Sara Leila.

23. V L Patrick on September 29th, 2017 8:43 pm

For peace and religious unity. To enlighten and guide all the leaders of our world, nation and community. For the Pope and all Catholics. For our family and near and dear ones. For our spiritual and temporal wants. For good health and long life. That we may go to Heaven when we die. For success in work and studies. For a happy married life for my daughter and for the good health of her son and parents. For the souls of our dear departed. Thanksgiving for favours received.

24. nn on October 9th, 2017 12:59 am

Please intervene god please pray for Damianus aditya christie and me. I have been waiting for reconciliation and peace for me and him, I know You knows my pain God, You always know what was happened because You see everything a most hidden corner, I come with a broken heart, i if God deign, please God soften and touch Damianus aditya christie heart for me. I can’t touch his heart, only God can change people’s hearts.